Are you depressed with the having to sign on your settings app each time you would like to alter one of your settings? If you boast a jail broken gadget you can download a jailbreak tweak called SBSettings that makes it uncomplicated to access stuff like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
SBSettings offers you a set of toggles right on your home display. To use them just tap or swipe the status bar. Select the toggle for the setting you would like to access and hit on it to either disable or enable it. One other grand attribute of SBSettings is that it can be initiated from anyplace, even in another app.
Change SBSettings Theme:
The toggles can be tailored by means of a separate configuration app, initiated by hitting on the More button in SBSettings. Hit on Set Toggles and you will be capable of customizing them. Not content with the manner SBSettings appears? Hit on Manage Themes from inside the configuration app and alter it. You can obtain themes from Cydia.
There are as well a number of custom widgets accessible through Cydia that, once installed, can be accessed by means of SBSettings. One of these is known as Processes; a widget that allows you see precisely what is running on your iDevice at any one moment and allows you shut down processes also.
If you would like to insert a novel toggle to SBSettings, set up the toggle from Cydia, launch Settings and after that tap on Set Window Toggles. Tap on the recently installed toggle to permit it. Here are a few of the more helpful uses of SBSettings:
- If you would like to make use of your iPhone camera flash like a flashlight, make use of Springflash which can be found in SBSettings.
- If auto tweak is driving you round the curve, make use of SBSettings to turn it off without difficulty.
- Keep an eye on your data usage with an easy toggle, particularly helpful if you are on a limited plan.
- Turn off rotation to prevent your screen from varying orientation
- Close up all background applications with one strike