We have finally decided to open the Guest Posting at our blog. This is because we thought to provide our readers with more information than just we could provide. But to keep things strict and good, we would be allowing guest posts with certain guidelines.
Let us start with how guest blogging actually benefits both the blogger and the guest poster –
- The blogger would always get the best content to share on their blogs, in return to some incentives. We always are benefited with some great information that can help you gain some extra knowledge.
- The guest poster would get a linkback to their website/blog in the Author bio section. We are growing pretty fast, and thus is the reader base. You would surely get some great exposure as the content posted in our blog is spread pretty well on the social media sites. The readers to that post won’t end with just the social media share, but we get a good reader base from the search engines too. Expect a long term traffic to your website too!
The Guidelines for Guest Posting are pretty simple –
- The post needs to be totally original, not written anywhere else on the web, or not just a rewrite of some other popular article on the web.
- No need to insert links in the post, unless there is any need.
- Lists are the most preferred ones, but if you are trying to submit a discussion-type of post or how-to, assure us with a good quality that would bring in some good discussion.
- Word count – A minimum of 550 words has to be written, excluding the Author bio section.
- Author Bio – This has to be explaining the Author pretty well, in a minimum of 50 words where the Author’s introduction with the link to their website is included.
- Topics we accept – Anything related to technology, web 2.0, blogging, gadgets – reviews and how-to, online tips etc. We won’t be accepting posts that are related to Internet marketing which are made up just for promotional purpose and serve no use for our readers.
Interested to write a Guest Post for TodayOnTech? Contact us in the form below, with the subject “Guest Posting at TodayOnTech”, and let me know a little about you, and the blogs where you write –