WhatsApp is one of the planet’s top Smartphone apps for apparent reasons. You are by now receptive to the news that Facebook of late acquired the mobile-messaging startup with an offer for $19 billion. Nevertheless, this post is not concerning the big WhatsApp transaction.
At times you might not desire others to make out that you have seen somebody’s message or not, however regrettably, WhatsApp by default shows the time after you last utilized the app. It as well does not include a choice to deactivate Last Seen in the app. However, do not fret; there are a few tricks often used to render inoperative the WhatsApp Last Seen attribute.
Previously, just iPhone users were fortunate to include this choice of concealing their last seen updates. Now WhatsApp is all ready to even out the aspects across Android platforms.
There are two diverse techniques for concealing the Last seen Time Stamp on your Android gadgets. The first is by installing an app and second one is a manual technique for people who do not desire to install a new app.
Conceal Last Seen timestamp using ‘Not Last Seen app’
Not last seen is an uncomplicated app that limits WhatsApp from updating your status regarding utilizing the app.
How it functions?
While you are utilizing WhatsApp, Not Last Seen app mechanically disables your Wi-Fi connection and after you leave the WhatsApp display, it mechanically allows Wi-Fi; it is perfect and does not keep you waiting.
- First, you should download and install the Last Not Seen app straight from their website at this link , since the application is not accessible with Google Play Store.
- Open the app and you will notice three choices. Choose Block Last Seen choice.
- Now test your WhatsApp and you will note that your Wi-Fi connection is mechanically deactivated.
- Once you shut WhatsApp, it will allow Wi-Fi network of your phone.
Keep in mind once you conceal your Las Seen Timestamp from others, you will not be capable of seeing theirs either.
Conceal Last Seen Timestamp manually
- Stop your phone’s data connection or Wi-Fi.
- Start WhatsApp. Read and send messages.
- Shut WhatsApp now turn on Wi-Fi and Internet. The moment the Wi-Fi network is returned, WA will match with the servers and the communications will be sent with no one coming to make out the last time you utilized WhatsApp.
Conceal Last Seen Timestamp on iPhones
iPhone consumers who desire to change the Last Seen settings can pursue these easy steps.
Go to Settings>Chat settings>Advanced. There you will notice an option Last Seen Timestamp, turn off the choice.
Once you change the Last Seen Timestamp on WhatsApp for iPhones, it will not allow you to make any more alterations for the next 24 hours. In contrast, there are no such controls for Android gadgets. You can change the settings as many times as you desire on the same day.