vShare for iOS 7 is here. Those of you who were hoping to set up vShareon iOS 7 for iPhone, iPod and iPad touch can at last do so. Here is the full guide for download and setting up vShare. Hence, check out below on how to set up vShareon iOS 7 for iPhone, iPod and iPad touch free!
vShareis an app for iOS gadgets that permits you to download apps for free. It functions the same manner as other “paid-to-free” apps work, for instance AppCake. However, different from AppCake, you cannot download and set up vSharefrom a Cydia repo, you will need to do some work.
However, do not worry since we have the full guide on setting up vShareon iOS 7 for your iOS gadget. The guide is straightforward and can be tried by anybody. Hence, check out below on setting up vShareon iOS 7.
- Step 1: Download Evasion7 jail breaking tool.
- Step 2: Jailbreak your iOS gadget on iOS 7.
- Step 3: Once jail broken; download AppSync.
- Step 4: Now download vSharefrom App VV. Copy and paste this link in your browser window.
- Step 5: You have to download the vShareIPA folder in to your iTunes library. Just drag the sign over to iTunes.
- Step 6: Connect your iOS gadget to iTunes.
- Step 7: You will at this time need to set up the vShareIPA folder on to your iPhone, iPod or iPad touch. To achieve that just synchronize the vShareIPA folder.
- Step 8: Allow the process to complete.
- Step 9: Once that is achieved, vSharewill at this time be set up on your iPhone, iPod or iPad touch using iOS 7.
That is it people, you have effectively set up vShareon iOS 7 for iPhone, iPod or iPad touch, using this easy and straightforward guide.